Tuesday 10 June 2014

I'm 25 So Why Do I Think I'm Dying?

I got this book for my little sister who is suffering health anxiety. I read it myself also in order that she and I could discuss it. Personally, I have my own mental health issues and I found that this book can also be used for various other mental health issues. Thank you Jonathan for sharing your experiences to help others. I plan to do the same some day when I can gain full control of my thoughts.

I would highly recommend this book for anyone who has or think they may have health anxiety. It takes a no-nonsense approach to Jonathan's issues and talks about them in a very frank manner.

A word from my little sister:

It's so hard to imagine that what I have wrong with me is an illness. Mostly because that's what I'm actually worried about. That I have something seriously wrong and that I will die from it. When my sister told me that I had Health Anxiety I was confused, I didn't understand what that meant. She bought this book for me and it felt like I was reading my own life. Knowing that I'm not alone in this is very comforting so huge thanks to Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment